View Not Found. Searched for "../../" via path "text!../../../...

Павел Гронский

Jan 25, 2016, 3:58:44 AM1/25/16
to DurandalJS
Hello. I'm use DurandalJS for my project and now I have a problem about "createFallbackView" function in viewEngine.js.
When I moving to another page and I lose the connect to Internet, then DurandalJS to used this function (createFallbackView function in viewEngine.js.).
How do I make a function that is this createFallbackView will output a new page?
(
I need to catch the moment, when createFallbackView to start work, and substitute my function)

EisenbergEffect

Jan 25, 2016, 9:11:43 PM1/25/16
to DurandalJS
You can simply replace the function with your own implementation.

viewEngine.createFallbackView = function() { ...your code here... }

Павел Гронский

Jan 26, 2016, 10:35:42 AM1/26/16
to DurandalJS
Thanks for the quick reply.  I can replace the function createFallbackVie, but for me interesting:
When and in what moments triggered this function?
What is the reason of triggering this function ?