Phonegap With Durandal

Touqeer Shafi

Jan 3, 2016, 6:20:05 AM1/3/16
to DurandalJS

I'm trying to build Phonegap application with Durandal 2.0 and PhoneGap android and using weinredebugger.

Ok so my problem is when i open my application in phonegap android app it only show splash screen. after lot of debugging i found that Content-Security-Policy is blocking my application javascript files. i've these phonegap config in config.xml

 <access origin="*" />
 <allow-navigation href="*" />
 <allow-intent href="*" />
 <platform name="android">
   <allow-intent href="market:*" />
 </platform>
 <platform name="ios">
   <allow-intent href="itms:*" />
   <allow-intent href="itms-apps:*" />
 </platform>

And when i add this in my app index.html <meta http-equiv="Content-Security-Policy" content="default-src 'self' data: gap: *; style-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline'; media-src *">then application works fine but it's shows empty page after splash screen.

Note: I've debug my application in normal browser which is working fine.