Durandal 2 to Aurelia upgrade path?

Joe Seeley

Jan 29, 2015, 4:41:58 PM1/29/15
to duran...@googlegroups.com
As a developer with existing projects using Durandal, I'm curious if there is any intended upgrade path intended to move existing projects to Aurelia?

Rob Eisenberg

Jan 29, 2015, 4:44:31 PM1/29/15
to Joe Seeley, duran...@googlegroups.com
Yes. If you watch the video, I hope you will see a lot that is familiar. We plan to have an upgrade guide. We just haven't gotten around to it yet. Aurelia is basically in "early preview" stage...so not even beta just yet. We'll get something together once we get a bit farther. You are welcome to pioneer that work of course ;) (We do have some people  who have already ported...I believe they are assembling some notes.)

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 4:41 PM, Joe Seeley <joiey....@gmail.com> wrote:
As a developer with existing projects using Durandal, I'm curious if there is any intended upgrade path intended to move existing projects to Aurelia?

Rob Eisenberg,
President - Blue Spire
www.durandaljs.com