include multiple durandal view models in mvc master page

ronlin

Jan 5, 2016, 12:38:33 PM1/5/16
to DurandalJS
In the last few months I developed a new spa application using durandal. I am able to easily come up to speed and deliver the application. There are multiple viewmodels(such as documents, notifications etc) in this new application that I would like to use in old MVC application too. In the new durandal application the viewmodels plugin easily with the composition, but how can we do it in old MVC page?

For durandal, we can use applicationhost and include the spa application into mvc page. But how can we reuse multiple durandal viewmodels in MVC application. Any help is appreciated?