"Virtual" routes concept

Charl Cilliers

Mar 2, 2015, 9:44:58 AM3/2/15
to duran...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Just hoping to get some inspiration and to see if this is feasible or not;

Say we have two different view/viewmodel combinations, lets say - Car view, Car ViewModel & Truck view, Truck Viewmodel but I would like them to be under the same route namely /vehicle/123

The kicker is I don't know at all what type 123 is and I would need to resolve this possibly in an async operation.

What would be the suggested way to override how Durandal would or parse this ModuleId from a route such as { "route" : "vehicle" , resolveModuleId? }

Thanks for your time!