Durandal with Kendo UI

Siva Kondapi

Jun 18, 2015, 2:46:12 AM6/18/15
to duran...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am planning to use Kendo UI controls with Durandal.
But, I could not able to find simple "Hello world" to illustrate the integration.

Question - 1
have followed these steps and added the step-1 and step-2 to main.js file, But on loading the app I see the error "Uncaught ReferenceError: binder is not defined".

Question - 2
On the Telerik site, example usage is for MVVM for binding button is

<script>
    var viewModel = kendo.observable({
        isVisible: true,
        isEnabled: true,
        onClick: function() {
            kendoConsole.log("event :: click");
        }
    });
    kendo.bind($("#example"), viewModel);
</script>

How can I convert this into Durandal ViewModel?

Any information on this will greatly helpful.

Thanks,
--Siva.