The content changed during scrolling

Oct 2, 2010, 8:52:03 AM10/2/10
to DuckLink Software
Hey I often get the message that the content changed during scrolling
in Acrobat Reader on random positions. My documents are mostly big and
the screenshot files also get really big, maybe this is the problem?
And the only thing that could change in that window is the new page or
something. How can I avoid this?

Thanks for your help.

Mason Chang

Oct 4, 2010, 9:58:59 PM10/4/10
to duck...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It may helps if you set page display mode as "Single Page Continuous". You can check this option from menu "View" -> "Display Display" -> "Single Page Continuous". In addition, if your document is too big and it costs more than 500 miliseconds on scrolling. You can set a longer time interval for DuckCapture to scroll: "Advanced Options" -> "General" -> "Time interval ...".

HTH,
Mason