Add 3 general options

sperenz55

Aug 31, 2010, 5:44:53 AM8/31/10
to DuckLink Software
Hello,

It's possible to add 3 general option like.
- Don't display the popup in taskbar
- Automatically accept the screen capture done with region and window
capture.
- Possibility to select witch screen will be capture (with 2 screen,
it's only the primary screen who is select.) or the software will
select the 2 screen directly.

The first it's the most important for me because it's unpleasant to
see every time I select my taskbar.

Thanks you very much for this excellent software

Mason Chang

Aug 31, 2010, 7:14:31 AM8/31/10
to duck...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for your suggestions. I've planed to add the option to disable popup in taskbar. I'll also add an option for the 2nd request. But for the last one. It may impact the use of the DuckCapture in most of cases. So I have to consider it more carefully. Once I can get a solution to eliminate the impact to current easy and simple user interactive, I'll add the support for that.

Thanks again for your suggestions!
--
Mason
DuckLink Software

sperenz55

Aug 31, 2010, 7:33:35 AM8/31/10
to DuckLink Software
Thanks you for all !
I understand for the dual screen and I think it will also increase the
amount memory used so it's not a good idea.
For the moment when I want to capture something who are on the second
screen I just move the window to the first screen. So you can forget
this option.
And for who really need, they can use another product that all.

Best regards

On Aug 31, 1:14 pm, Mason Chang <ma...@ducklink.com> wrote:
> Thank you very much for your suggestions. I've planed to add the option to
> disable popup in taskbar. I'll also add an option for the 2nd request. But
> for the last one. It may impact the use of the DuckCapture in most of cases.
> So I have to consider it more carefully. Once I can get a solution
> to eliminate the impact to current easy and simple user interactive, I'll
> add the support for that.
>
> Thanks again for your suggestions!
> --
> Mason
> DuckLink Softwarehttp://www.ducklink.com

Happy Chap

Sep 10, 2010, 12:12:05 PM9/10/10
to DuckLink Software
Hi Mason,

Yes, I can see what you are saying about having to design a simple
interface for the user to select which full screen to capture, but
could the region and window captures be implemented on a multi-screen
setup? This shouldn't require any interface changes - only that the
user can drag a region or select a window to be captured *anywhere* on
their desktop. Would this be feasible as a first step?

Thanks, David.

Mason Chang

Sep 11, 2010, 10:31:40 PM9/11/10
to duck...@googlegroups.com
Yes, definitely it should be able to work, and I will investigate how to make it.

Thanks,
--
Mason
DuckLink Software