Screen Capture on Dual Screens

Happy Chap

Sep 8, 2010, 9:57:51 AM9/8/10
to DuckLink Software
Hi,

Firstly, excellent utility - thank-you!

I am having a slight problem though with my dual screen setup. When I
want to capture a Window (or Region) I can't seem to point (or draw
the rectangle) around it if it's on the other screen. It's not
insumountable as I just need to remember to move whatever I'm looking
at onto the primary monitor before I go for the capture, but just
wondered if it's me doing something wrong or whether this is a known
limitation of DuckLink capture?

Thanks, David.

sperenz55

Sep 10, 2010, 11:29:40 AM9/10/10
to DuckLink Software
Hi,

You can see the answer to my post : Add 3 general options .

Best Regards,
Jeremy

Happy Chap

Sep 10, 2010, 12:14:13 PM9/10/10
to DuckLink Software
Thanks for the heads-up Jeremy and I've added a thought for Mason
under your post (https://groups.google.com/group/ducklink/
browse_thread/thread/7feb985ad6c552ca/
0a7b2acbd03ae68c#0a7b2acbd03ae68c). Hopefully my suggestion wouldn't
be too difficult to implement.

Have a good weekend, David.