ZIP Version

AT

Aug 16, 2010, 1:13:06 PM8/16/10
to DuckLink Software
Anyone have a link to a zipped version of DuckLink? My work filter
won't allow me to access the link to the .exe file provided on the
DuckLink website. I'd really like to use this software. How about a
portable version, is there one of those as well?

Thanks
Alex

Mason Chang

Aug 17, 2010, 1:37:57 AM8/17/10
to duck...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

I zipped current release 2.3 and uploaded to server, you can download here: http://www.ducklink.com/DuckCapture.zip

HTH,
--
Mason
DuckLink Software

tdlink

Sep 10, 2011, 2:56:14 PM9/10/11
to duck...@googlegroups.com
Is there a portable version?

Mason Chang

Sep 10, 2011, 9:31:22 PM9/10/11
to duck...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You can DIY a portable version. Install duckcapture in one folder. Find "msvcr100.dll" and "msvcp100.dll" in your machine, copy to the duckcapture installation folder.  Create a zip for it. That's it. I'm working on a new release, and will provide a portable version.

Thanks,
Mason