duckcapture for Mac - for Intel Mac only?

Karen B

Jun 26, 2011, 11:11:48 AM6/26/11
to DuckLink Software, ka...@spencerprint.com
Is this program for Intel Macs only? I downloaded and tried to run it
on both my home Mac and work Mac, both of which are Power PC G4 Macs,
and it wouldn't run on either one. I am hoping there is a version that
will run under Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.x on a G4 because this program
would be very helpful for my work. I want to capture screenshots of
Word files showing spellcheck flags of misspelled words, in as large
of an image as possible, so about half of the document would be off-
screen. I looked into SnagIt, but it doesn't run on 10.4 either.

Also I tried to send an email to the developer and the email link did
not supply an email address.

Mason Chang

Jun 26, 2011, 11:14:16 AM6/26/11
to duck...@googlegroups.com, ka...@spencerprint.com
Hi Karen,

Currently I didn't too much time to make it work on OS X 10.4.

Thanks,
Mason