Feature requests/questions

t3yrn

May 15, 2011, 4:32:34 PM5/15/11
to DuckLink Software
I absolutely love this program, very well done, thank you!
However I have a few issues and/or requests:

- My main problem with it--and I'm not sure if its a bug or a feature
request--is that it doesn't appear to support multi-monitors. This is
rather important for me (and I'm sure many others) because I typically
will be taking screenshots from either monitor, and it's bothersome
having to move my window over, take a screenshot, then move it back.

- I think this was mentioned before, but it would be very nice to have
a setting somewhere for the capture border thickness default.
Personally, I'd set it to 0. I don't want borders.

- The multi-cap option is excellent, but it should save these to
separate files -- or have an option for preference.

- Pretty sure I read this one before too, but it'd be nice to have a
preference setting to set if we want a standard full screen screenshot
to prompt, or just auto-save. Personally, I'd prefer it to auto-save
all the time, but I'm sure some people would like the copy-to-
clipboard option as well. Maybe a Hotkey setting, so you could do
both, depending on preference. (i.e., Prinstscreen = Auto-save
Fullscreen, Ctrl+Printscreen = Fullscreen to Clipboard)

- For that matter, could we add Shift to the hotkey options?