"rounded" function breaks with the message "datastackunbalanced"

Christopher Tallent

Feb 13, 2012, 4:58:34 PM2/13/12
to dtr...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to use the "rounded" operator to do an initial action similar to the following using the 5.0-SNAPSHOT:

set integerValue = doubleValue rounded

This compiles correctly but when I run my test harness I get an error with the following text:

Location:       'initialActions'
Type:           'datastackunbalanced'
Error:          'Initial Action: 1 failed!'

I looked at the Roundto.execute(...) method in RMath.java and it looks like the execute statement might be missing a "state.datapush(....)" call?  I see the datapush in all of the other methods.  Is that why this isn't working for me?

Thanks
Chris

paul

Jul 13, 2012, 12:00:57 PM7/13/12
to dtr...@googlegroups.com

paul

Jul 13, 2012, 12:05:39 PM7/13/12
to dtr...@googlegroups.com
First, I want to appoligize for the incredibely late response.  I just noticed that I failed to respond, so just in case anyone else needs the answer to this.

You found a bug in this operator.  And you are exactly right that you need to add the datapush() to fix it.  I will check in a fix to the 5.0 branch today.  (This got fixed in some other work I have been doing, but I have neglected back patching it into the 5.0-SNAPSHOT).

Another thing that I really need to do is release the 5.0, as well as release a good bit of other work I have been doing.

Paul