May 12th NARP: Birthdays, finals, and booze. OH MY!

Neal Ballard

May 2, 2012, 11:51:51 AM5/2/12
to DToid Austin Emailer
So I originally wanted to hold a NARP at my place this weekend in
celebration of my birthday (which is actually today), but too many
regulars were going to be unavailable, so lets do it next weekend on
the 12th instead. People should be back from trips and done with
finals and I certainly don't mind celebrating a week and a half
later. Who's in?!

Xzyliac

May 2, 2012, 12:15:55 PM5/2/12
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me.

Sean Carey

May 3, 2012, 5:56:21 PM5/3/12
to DToid Austin Emailer
YUS!

Neal Ballard

May 10, 2012, 10:10:51 AM5/10/12
to DToid Austin Emailer
This is a friendly reminder about the NARP this Saturday. If anybody
needs directions to my place, please let me know. Gamewise, I've got
all 3 current gen systems, a ps2, and an N64 and 2 controllers for
each system (except the N64 which I only have 1 for). Feel free to
bring anything you want.

Sean Ruppe

May 10, 2012, 11:03:39 AM5/10/12
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Boy its been a long time since I've seen one of these! Y'all have fun, and everyone take a shot for me!

Neal Ballard <djn...@gmail.com> wrote:

Neal Ballard

May 12, 2012, 11:12:18 AM5/12/12
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Here's a last minute reminder about the NARP tonight.  Feel free to come by any time after 8 or so.  If you haven't been to my place before, or have forgotten how to get there, here are the directions:

The address is 13355 N. US Hwy 183, Austin, Tx 78750 apt. 1811.
If you know where the Kerbey Lane is on N. Hwy 183, I live
in the Toscana apartments directly behind it.  There is a keypad
across from the mailbox hub that you can call me from (just dial
#1811) if you're not able to follow someone in through the gate.  Go
through the gate on the right, continue until you see some stand alone
garages on your left.  Building 18 is right after those garages, and
I'm on the ground floor (I'll have a sign on the door or something).