Rooster Teeth Expo

Allistair Pinsof

May 28, 2012, 8:00:44 PM5/28/12
to DToid Austin Emailer
Any of you planning on going?

If not, you may be able to tag along me. I've been given two extra
passes. Let me know if you can go and I'll put you down. Here's some
info: http://rtxevent.com/home.php

jesse sosa

May 28, 2012, 10:54:12 PM5/28/12
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
I'll be at the IGDA booth showing off the game trailer i'm working on.

Chaz

May 28, 2012, 11:48:42 PM5/28/12
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
I may be able to make it, but I'll be working as press if I do.

Jesse, what game are you working on? If you want some exposure let me
know. We're not a massive site, but we're starting to do pretty well.
--
Chaz

jesse sosa

May 29, 2012, 1:03:20 AM5/29/12
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
I just started a studio here in Austin With some other long time game dev vets. We're working on our first game called 'Mech Knight Chronicles'.

It's a side scrolling beat em up.

Here's a link to a horribly compressed screencap of our trailer.
Once the trailer is complete, I'll be spreading it all over the web.

Neal Ballard

May 29, 2012, 9:55:54 AM5/29/12
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Count me in.  The fiance works on the weekend, so I usually don't have anything to do, so it'll be good actually get out of the apartment.
Neal

Allistair Pinsof

May 30, 2012, 9:06:08 PM5/30/12
to DToid Austin Emailer
Ok, I'll sign you up then. I should have one more I can bring with me.
Sean? Kevin?

On May 29, 8:55 am, Neal Ballard <djne...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Count me in.  The fiance works on the weekend, so I usually don't have
> anything to do, so it'll be good actually get out of the apartment.
> Neal
>

> On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 12:03 AM, jesse sosa <skankerz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I just started a studio here in Austin With some other long time game dev
> > vets. We're working on our first game called 'Mech Knight Chronicles'.
>
> > It's a side scrolling beat em up.
>
> > Here's a link to a horribly compressed screencap of our trailer.
> >http://dl.dropbox.com/u/70269048/intro_shot_02.jpg
> > Once the trailer is complete, I'll be spreading it all over the web.
>
> > On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 10:48 PM, Chaz <thealmightyma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> I may be able to make it, but I'll be working as press if I do.
>
> >> Jesse, what game are you working on?  If you want some exposure let me
> >> know.  We're not a massive site, but we're starting to do pretty well.
>
> >> On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 9:54 PM, jesse sosa <skankerz...@gmail.com>

Sean Carey

May 31, 2012, 8:43:44 PM5/31/12
to DToid Austin Emailer
Just looked up the dates and I can't! I'll be in China. Literally
being Shanghai'd by work. Thanks for thinking of us!

On May 30, 7:06 pm, Allistair Pinsof <allistairdailyte...@gmail.com>

Xzyliac

Jun 1, 2012, 11:01:22 AM6/1/12
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Aw schnapps, I can go!

Allistair Pinsof

Jun 1, 2012, 7:04:47 PM6/1/12
to DToid Austin Emailer
Okay, then. I'll put down you and Neal. You'll technically be
representing Destructoid, so I expect you to get disgustingly drunk,
brag about how awesome you are, and publicly masturbate on the show
floor. We have standards!

On Jun 1, 10:01 am, Xzyliac <nightspide...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aw schnapps, I can go!

Neal Ballard

Jun 1, 2012, 7:11:42 PM6/1/12
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
You sound as if I wasn't already planning to do all of that anyway.  I have my own standards, I'll have you know.

Hoarr

Jun 2, 2012, 3:24:01 PM6/2/12
to DToid Austin Emailer
I have a friend coming down from New York and I think I might be there
with her.

Chaz

Jun 20, 2012, 6:06:13 PM6/20/12
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I WILL be there as press for WeGotThisCovered. I think a little
inter company alcoholism is in order. Looking forward to actually
meeting you guys.
--
Chaz