NARP is back and better than ever!

Neal

May 8, 2013, 9:57:44 PM5/8/13
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Okay everybody, we haven't NARPed since....what?  March?  That's too fucking long in my books.  The wife and I are pretty well moved into our new house in Cedar Park, and you're invited to come on over and cause us to have to clean it the morning after.  So here's what I'm thinking: May 24th.  However, I realize that that's Memorial Day weekend, and some of y'all may have plans.  So, if not enough people are able to make it on that date, then I'm willing to push it to June 1st.  Let me know if you can come and when and I'll decide which date I'll hold the NARP.
Laters,
Neal
Message has been deleted

Sean Nelson

May 10, 2013, 6:58:45 AM5/10/13
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
I can do the 1st of June.

Neal Ballard

May 10, 2013, 10:16:15 AM5/10/13
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Awesome.  Also, if not enough people are able to come out on either of those two date, then I have no problem pushing it further into June.  So feel free to let me know when you will be able to party, even if it's later than June 1st.

Xzyliac Ariel

May 10, 2013, 12:50:26 PM5/10/13
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com, dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Holy crap I actually got the NARP email for a change. June 1st would be cool. I'm up north from this weekend to the weekend of June 1st. Works perfectly.

"Can this bridge cross the ocean?"

Neal Ballard

May 13, 2013, 12:49:17 PM5/13/13
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
You were able to see the email? Well shit... I mean GREAT!

Neal Ballard

May 18, 2013, 9:23:12 AM5/18/13
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Alright, so there's been more responses for the June 1st party, so that's when it will be.  Feel free to bring drinks or food or friends or all of the above.  My address is:

2513 Preserve Trail
Cedar Park, TX 78613

I imagine that, in this day and age, you all understand how to use the googles and the google maps, and probably have the intelligent communication devices that can magically guide you to my house, so I'm not going to give any detailed directions.  Should you get lost on your way, though, you can always call me at (512) 413-0626.  I'll send out another email as we get closer to the NARP, but go ahead and put this on your calendars.
--Neal

Neal Ballard

May 29, 2013, 12:21:52 PM5/29/13
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
One last reminder that the NARP is THIS Saturday!  Feel free to show up any time after 8pm or so.  I'll have some snacks and drinks, but feel free to bring extras if you'd like.

Neal Ballard

May 30, 2013, 12:57:07 PM5/30/13
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Oh, and please feel free to bring along extra controllers or games or whatever.  I have a 360, PS3, Wii, PS2, and N64, but only 2 controllers for each (only one for the N64).