Austin NARP - Sat., Aug 11th - You Dyad me at hello.

Sean Carey

Jul 31, 2012, 5:48:57 PM7/31/12
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
What up, people?

The missus and I are moved into the new house, and we're still settling in, but it's way past time for a get-together, so you all should come over and hang out with us!

I'll have Dyad for trippy epileptic fun, maybe a Kinect with some Dance Central (also for trippy epileptic fun), the usual spread of sundries, and a few adult beverages.

It's going down on Sat., Aug 11th, and the address is 1018 Hackberry Dr., Pflugerville TX, 78660.

Hit me up on Twitter (@walk_your_path) or here if you need help finding the place.

Hope to see you all there!

Cheers,
Sean

Mike Hagar

Jul 31, 2012, 5:50:35 PM7/31/12
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
I'll be down this weekend, but I have plans for that day :(

Neal Ballard

Jul 31, 2012, 8:38:55 PM7/31/12
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Count us in!