Dtoid Southwest NARP

4 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Neal

ulæst,
9. maj 2014, 15.41.5709.05.2014
til dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everybody,

I don't know how many, if any, of you saw my Cblog from a while back (which is here), but I've decided to hold another NARP in July.  This time, however, I've decided to go big.  This isn't just an Austin NARP.  It's not even a Texas NARP.  Nope.  This is going to be the Dtoid Southwest No Apparent Reason Party.  That's right, I'm inviting all Dtoiders (and their friends and whoever) from the American southwest (Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, and California...those states in the picture on the blog).  Why go so big this time?  Eh, no real reason :P.

Obviously I'm not expecting something ridiculous like a hundred people to show up at my place on July 26th, but I'd be pretty happy with maybe 15-20 or so.  I already know that 2 or 3 people from Arizona are thinking about coming out, as is someone from Oklahoma.  There are a few others that have expressed interest as well, even from other parts of America.  And, of course, I want to make sure that the host city is well represented.  Please put July 26th (a Saturday) on your calendars for the NARP and let me know if you'll be able to make it.  I'm keeping a doc on my google drive with a list of those thinking of attending.

It would also be great if we could maybe brainstorm some ideas on things to do with everybody either before or after the party.  I was thinking of something like going to Pinballz before heading to my place or something similar.  Let me know if you have any other ideas.

Best,
Neal

Hoarr

ulæst,
29. jun. 2014, 00.54.1429.06.2014
til dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
So... we still on for this??

Neal Ballard

ulæst,
29. jun. 2014, 14.04.3429.06.2014
til dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com

Yep, I'm still planning on having the party. You still plan on coming?

Neal Ballard

ulæst,
16. jul. 2014, 11.56.0616.07.2014
til dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Hey everybody,

I'm just sending out a reminder about the NARP I'm holding next Saturday, July 26th.  Bryan, Sean, and John have said that they'll be there.  I also know that Joanna (a.k.a. Zodiac Eclipse) and her husband are coming in from Oklahoma.  If you haven't seen it yet, I made a Facebook event for the party, so you can confirm there if you'll be going.

See y'all then,
Neal

KID_A26

ulæst,
16. jul. 2014, 13.51.1616.07.2014
til dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
It's my birthday that day and my wife made plans for us.  I won't be able to make it.  Hopefully next time!

Neal Ballard

ulæst,
16. jul. 2014, 14.13.5416.07.2014
til dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
I hope you have a great birthday!

Xzyliac

ulæst,
16. jul. 2014, 14.51.0816.07.2014
til dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
I'm still planning on going, assuming something doesn't pull me away. Been really busy lately with sudden stuff like job interviews, makes it hard to plan.
--
"The interest in encouraging freedom of expression in a democratic society outweighs any theoretical but unproven benefit of censorship." - US Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens

"Après moi le déluge" - The King of France Louis XV

Neal Ballard

ulæst,
26. jul. 2014, 09.22.0926.07.2014
til dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Looking forward to tonight.  It looks like we're going to have a good turnout.  Feel free to bring any food/drinks/games that you'd like.  Obviously I'll have some, but the more the merrier.

John

ulæst,
26. jul. 2014, 13.46.3126.07.2014
til dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
What time?

Neal Ballard

ulæst,
26. jul. 2014, 15.22.1726.07.2014
til dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
I should be ready by 7pm or so, but you're welcome to show up anytime after.

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 12:46 PM, John <john...@gmail.com> wrote:
What time?
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter