Re: Digest for dtoid-austin-emailer@googlegroups.com - 4 Messages in 1 Topic

John Meth

May 10, 2013, 6:45:54 PM5/10/13
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
I'm pretty sure I can do any of those dates right now

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 12:39 PM, <dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/dtoid-austin-emailer/topics

    Sean Nelson <mr.sea...@gmail.com> May 10 03:58AM -0700

    On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 8:57:44 PM UTC-5, Neal wrote:

    Sean Nelson <mr.sea...@gmail.com> May 10 03:58AM -0700

    I can do the 1st of June.
    On Wednesday, May 8, 2013 8:57:44 PM UTC-5, Neal wrote:

    Neal Ballard <djn...@gmail.com> May 10 09:16AM -0500

    Awesome. Also, if not enough people are able to come out on either of
    those two date, then I have no problem pushing it further into June. So
    feel free to let me know when you will be able to party, even if it's later
    than June 1st.

    Xzyliac Ariel <nights...@gmail.com> May 10 11:50AM -0500

    Holy crap I actually got the NARP email for a change. June 1st would be cool. I'm up north from this weekend to the weekend of June 1st. Works perfectly.

    "Can this bridge cross the ocean?"

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group dtoid-austin-emailer.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

Neal Ballard

May 13, 2013, 12:50:01 PM5/13/13
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! It's starting to look like it may be June 1st.