[Dspace-tech] Error during batch import

NORIEGA BORJA VERONICA GABRIELA

Aug 25, 2015, 4:44:51 PM8/25/15
to dspac...@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi,

I need some help, because i'm having problems during the batch import. I had read all about the batch import, and I prepared folders with the items (the dublin_core.xml, the contents file, and the archive to be imported) , I execute the command line as in the manual. The dublin core is correctly read, but when read the contents file, thrown an error, that said this:

Processing contents file: /root/Desktop/Importacion/item1/contents
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /root/Desktop/Importacion/item1/ªjsgaviota.doc (No such file or directory)
at org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport.processContentFileEntry(ItemImport.java:1327)
at org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport.processContentsFile(ItemImport.java:1252)
at org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport.addItem(ItemImport.java:748)
at org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport.addItems(ItemImport.java:616)
at org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport.main(ItemImport.java:497)
at org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.main(ScriptLauncher.java:183)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /root/Desktop/Importacion/item1/jsgaviota.doc (No such file or directory)

It's very weird, cause the archives are there, in the source dir that I specified, I tried with another archives, but doesn't works anyway.

Someone have any idea about how fix this error.

NOTE: In the error report,at line :

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /root/Desktop/Importacion/item1/ªjsgaviota.doc (No such file or directory)

I notice that appear a singular sign in front the name of the archive, this will be a clue about the error..??? someone can help me, I'm working in dspace 1.7.0

NORIEGA BORJA VERONICA GABRIELA

Aug 25, 2015, 4:45:03 PM8/25/15
to NORIEGA BORJA VERONICA GABRIELA, dspac...@lists.sourceforge.net

At finally I found the solution for this bug, the only I do, was change the contents file encoding from UTF8 to ANSI.

Now I can finally import items to Dspace... :)

Regards,

Verónica