[Dspace-tech] Deploying Dspace on IPLANETt.6.1

Glenn Kimbrough

Aug 24, 2015, 12:22:33 PM8/24/15
to DSpac...@lists.sourceforge.net
Has anyone configured DSPACE to run on Iplanet/SunOne web Server in place of Apache/Tomcat.

Glenn Kimbrough

Glenn Kimbrough

Aug 24, 2015, 12:23:05 PM8/24/15
to DSpac...@lists.sourceforge.net

     Can anyone  help me configure Dspace  to run on Iplanet/SunOne.6.1 webserver.

I'm  receiving  error message:  Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception org.apache.jasper.JasperException: WEB4117: This absolute uri (http://www.dspace.org/dspace-tags.tld) cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application at org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.<init>(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java:194)

I tried configuring it with Dspace 1.1.1 and the new 1_2_beta2.

-Kimbrough

Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 12:54:36 -0400
To: DSpac...@lists.sourceforge.net
From: Glenn Kimbrough <g.w.ki...@larc.nasa.gov>