[Dspace-tech] springframework error calling dspace script

Moisés Álvarez

Aug 25, 2015, 4:42:26 PM8/25/15
to dspac...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hello all, I've recently updated my repository from 1.7.0 to 1.7.1 and now everytime I call [dspace]/bin/dspace commands I get this error before command is done:

[dspace@localhost bin]$ ./dspace index -r
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Resource path [/home/dspace/bin/dspace] does not denote a directory
        at org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.retrieveMatchingFiles(PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.java:563)
        at org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.doFindMatchingFileSystemResources(PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.java:543)
        at org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.doFindPathMatchingFileResources(PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.java:526)
        at org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.findPathMatchingResources(PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.java:342)
        at org.springframework.core.io.support.PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.getResources(PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver.java:263)
        at org.dspace.servicemanager.config.DSpaceConfigurationService.loadInitialConfig(DSpaceConfigurationService.java:375)
        at org.dspace.servicemanager.config.DSpaceConfigurationService.<init>(DSpaceConfigurationService.java:60)
        at org.dspace.servicemanager.DSpaceKernelImpl.start(DSpaceKernelImpl.java:145)
        at org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.main(ScriptLauncher.java:51)

Process is done, but this message appears always, I'm not sure which is it's origin. My previous version 1.7.0 doesn't show this message.
I will be really pleased If someone can help me on this. Thanks in advance.

Jennifer Whalan

Aug 25, 2015, 4:49:21 PM8/25/15
to dspac...@lists.sourceforge.net
We are getting this issue as well, on 1.7.1. Did you find any fix for it?

Thanks
Jennifer

Jennifer Whalan
Territory Stories Administrator
Innovation & Access, Northern Territory Library
Department of Natural Resources, Environment, The Arts and Sport
Northern Territory Government

Phone:  (08) 8922 0752
Fax:    (08) 8922 0722
Email:
jennife...@nt.gov.au
Web:    www.ntl.nt.gov.au

The information contained in this message and any attachments may be confidential information and may be subject to legal privilege, public interest or legal profession privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or any attachments is unauthorised. If you have received this document in error, please advise the sender. No representation or warranty is given that attached files are free from viruses or other defects. The recipient assumes all responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files.

Aug 25, 2015, 4:49:23 PM8/25/15
to Jennifer Whalan, dspac...@lists.sourceforge.net