[Dspace-tech] Help! Error StringIndexOutOfBoundsException

Visto 2 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Dale Poulter

no leída,
24 ago 2015, 12:14:3524/8/15
a dspace tech list
All,

Due to a server crash I have reinstalled Dspace 1.1.1. Everything
seems to work ok until I attempt to submit an item. I am able to
make the initial selection "The item has more than one title, e.g.
a translated title" but when I hit submit I get the error:

Exception:
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of
range: 23
at java.lang.String.charAt(String.java:455)....

Any ideas as to the cause? Thanks.

Dale Poulter
Systems Librarian
Library Information Technology Services
Vanderbilt University
Suite 700
110 21st Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37240
(615)343-5388
(615)343-8834 (fax)
(615)207-9705 (cell)
dale.p...@vanderbilt.edu

Dale Poulter

no leída,
24 ago 2015, 12:14:3624/8/15
a dspace tech list
It looks like I had the wrong version of the JDBC postgres driver.

--On Monday, February 02, 2004 12:49 PM -0600 Dale Poulter

STUVE,DAVID (HP-Corvallis,ex1)

no leída,
24 ago 2015, 12:14:3724/8/15
a Dale Poulter,dspace tech list
Hi Dale,

Can we see just a little bit more of that exception? Another 10 lines or so
should be enough. From this all we can tell is that the java String class
was called. The next few lines should show where in DSpace it was invoked.

Dave
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar