[Dspace-tech] Can't create webapp MBean for XOAI with DSpace 4.1

Christian Scheible

Aug 26, 2015, 1:23:10 PM8/26/15
to dspace-tech
Hi together,

I have a problem with the oai webapp. I wanted to register a service to
dspace-service in the dspace-oai module. But I allways get the error:
DSpace Kernel must not be null. If I check the tomcat logs I see:
"Can't create webapp MBean" But the oai webeapp is running and working.

When shuting down tomcat there is the follwing error in tomcat logs:

Exception sending context destroyed event to listener instance of class
org.dspace.app.util.DSpaceContextListener
java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.dspace.app.util.DSpaceContextListener.contextDestroyed(DSpaceContextListener.java:146)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStop(StandardContext.java:5014)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.stopInternal(StandardContext.java:5659)
at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.stop(LifecycleBase.java:232)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StopChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1575)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StopChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1564)

So it seems to me that there is a problem when starting the webapp. Has
anybody the same problems or a solution?

Regards

--
Christian Scheible
Softwareentwickler / Abt. Content-basierte Dienste