Cube Storage

Ben Brown

Apr 16, 2017, 9:20:43 PM4/16/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
I've put six cubes in the back hallway.  They are stacked three high as before, but I want to try leaving an ~8" gap in between the stacks as vertical storage for longer pieces of material.  The hope is that previously awkward pieces will no longer have to be stored on the work floor.

Chris Johnson

Apr 21, 2017, 10:30:02 PM4/21/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
We added another stack of 3 cubes last night.  Your spacinf idea worked quite well Ben.  It allowed us to stash some long pieces back there.  We worked on cleaning out the restrooms in the back, as they will be our use in the new shop.

Bailey Steinfadt

Apr 21, 2017, 10:49:42 PM4/21/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
We also cleaned them all up so they're ready to use!

Don Cady

Apr 21, 2017, 11:37:45 PM4/21/17
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Regarding this; Justin, FYI your 8ft long pieces of lumber were moved to the back hallway/'cube room' in one of those gaps.

Don