Harbor Freight run

Tim-S

Jul 26, 2015, 10:52:57 PM7/26/15
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Wouldn't Hazard Fraught tools be way better if it were run by the Dukes of Hazzard?

Anyway, I will be making a run at some point this week. Anyone want anything?

Don Cady

Jul 28, 2015, 10:19:30 PM7/28/15
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com

There's a wish/want of cheap things list on the front whiteboard. Of the kinds of things you could get there, it currently lists sandpaper, vise grips, blue loktite, and philips screwdrivers.

Don

On Jul 26, 2015 9:53 PM, "Tim-S" <t.she...@gmail.com> wrote:
Wouldn't Hazard Fraught tools be way better if it were run by the Dukes of Hazzard?

Anyway, I will be making a run at some point this week. Anyone want anything?

Tim-S

Jul 29, 2015, 10:31:29 AM7/29/15
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space, don...@gmail.com
Cool!

I'll see what I can nab. Are we sure we need screwdrivers, though? Maybe we should mount the Craftsman set on the pegboard so people know we have it.

Tim-S

Jul 29, 2015, 10:34:22 AM7/29/15
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space, don...@gmail.com, t.she...@gmail.com
Actually, screw it. I have a coupon for free "screwdrivers". Might as well have more crappy ones on hand.

Chris Johnson

Jul 29, 2015, 3:44:22 PM7/29/15
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space, don...@gmail.com, t.she...@gmail.com
I thought I saw several down there.  We had 2 on the CNC, and there was still more on the wall.  Are we missing a certain size?
Chris

Nabil Hanke

Jul 29, 2015, 4:05:09 PM7/29/15
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com

There are crappy red ones and another bunch of good ones in a tool box on the rack just inside the door.

Ray Scheufler

Jul 29, 2015, 4:06:30 PM7/29/15
to Des Moines Hackerspace
I think that we probably have enough screwdrivers it is just that they seem to be the most likely tool to wander away from their home.

If Hazard Fraught has more pry^H^H^H screwdrivers then they could be used.

Ray Scheufler