Backpack

Bailey Mader

Jun 23, 2015, 11:03:12 AM6/23/15
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone have a backpacking pack I can borrow late July?

David Champion

Jun 23, 2015, 11:05:12 AM6/23/15
to dsmhackerspace
I have one you could borrow.

-dc

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 10:03 AM, Bailey Mader <runne...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone have a backpacking pack I can borrow late July?

Mike Longnecker

Jun 23, 2015, 11:05:58 AM6/23/15
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
I have an internal frame pack you could use, what do you need it for/for how long?

Sent from my iPhone

Bailey Mader

Jun 23, 2015, 11:28:59 AM6/23/15
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
It'd be July 25th, and for about a week. We haven't decided exactly how many days we're staying yet.

Mike Longnecker

Jun 23, 2015, 11:35:55 AM6/23/15
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Do you know how to fit a pack? I haven't had to fit one since I used mine for the first time ~3 years ago so I won't be of much help.

Sent from my iPhone

David Champion

Jun 23, 2015, 1:32:17 PM6/23/15
to dsmhackerspace
This one is JoAnne's, she's about Bailey's height, maybe just a bit taller. It's a fairly nice backpack she used on the Appalachian Trail.

-dc

Bailey Mader

Jun 23, 2015, 1:44:05 PM6/23/15
to dsmhackerspace
I do know how to fit a bag. And Joanne's probably will fit me better if she's closer to my height.

Thanks Dave, I'll probably come asking for it a few days before I leave.