July member meeting - when is good?

Tim-S

Jun 21, 2017, 8:30:26 PM6/21/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
It is almost time for another quarterly member meeting! I know it's just a little early, but we do need to announce the agenda 10+ days in advance.

If you know your July schedule, please fill out what days/times you are available in this doodle poll. The time that works best for the most people wins. I tried to avoid the weekend of the 4th and any existing events on our calendar, but if you have additional times that would work better, let me know that too.
https://doodle.com/poll/pgw8twpkdc6uxpss

Thanks!

Tim-S

Jun 29, 2017, 8:13:00 AM6/29/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Bump. Please remember, if you haven't, to fill out the doodle poll so I know what is the best time for the member meeting. It only takes a few seconds.