Would like raster training and/or 3D printer training

ze...@egherman.com

Jan 19, 2017, 10:25:21 PM1/19/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Hello, any chance I could get raster training and/or 3D printer training? I know Sunday afternoons are generally the best time, I am free sunday until 5. Have a good weekend!

Ray Scheufler

Jan 20, 2017, 2:11:19 PM1/20/17
to Des Moines Hackerspace
I should be available Sunday around 1 for laser raster training.

Ray Scheufler

ze...@egherman.com