Kudos to Don & Dan for painting back room storage closet!

Brad Freese

Oct 15, 2017, 11:22:57 AM10/15/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space

Don & Dan recently finished painting the storage closet!!  It looks great and doesn't feel nearly so claustrophobic.

So now we can begin the process of putting all our storage cubes back there again (Yay!)

which means there will be a lot more room for us to move around in the rest of the space (More Yay!!!)

There's still plenty more work that needs to be done before the art show on Friday, so if you have some time please come down and help!

Bailey Steinfadt

Oct 15, 2017, 4:33:00 PM10/15/17
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com

And to Brad for moving most of the cubes back in by himself!