Ham Radio Night

Ian Walmsley

Aug 24, 2016, 10:22:15 PM8/24/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Hey everyone!

My keycard wasn't working to let me in tonight so the place was dark. I am sorry about that. I didn't see anybody stop by before I left, about 7:30.

See you next month everyone!

David Champion

Dec 28, 2016, 6:43:49 PM12/28/16
to dsmhackerspace
Are you planning to be there tonight? I won't be able to make it but a friend may show up.

-dc

Ian Walmsley

Dec 28, 2016, 7:27:46 PM12/28/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
With holiday's and an intensive work schedule Ham Radio meetup is cancelled tonight.

We will resume this in Jan. 2017 with hopefully some presentations scheduled!

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 9:22 PM, Ian Walmsley <iwal...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey everyone!

My keycard wasn't working to let me in tonight so the place was dark. I am sorry about that. I didn't see anybody stop by before I left, about 7:30.

See you next month everyone!

Lisa P

Dec 28, 2016, 8:04:04 PM12/28/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Great, the one time we are free on a Wednesday evening, no meeting.

Ian Walmsley

Dec 28, 2016, 8:37:43 PM12/28/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Very sorry about the late notice. These meetings haven't generated a lot of interest in the past so looking to retool them a bit with some presentations.

We will be back at it and good to go in 2017.

Lisa P

Dec 28, 2016, 10:13:08 PM12/28/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Wouldn't have been so frustrating if I had been able to get in to work on other projects. My fob didn't work.

But I understand.