Space work day tonight

Tim-S

Aug 17, 2017, 2:14:28 PM8/17/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
We have a space work day scheduled for tonight. I'll be around cleaning and organizing things a bit, and I think Bailey will be working on the laser cutter.

If you've used the space, please help clean the space. We could really use some extra hands.

Tim-S

Aug 18, 2017, 12:19:43 AM8/18/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Thanks a ton to everyone who pitched in tonight!
We cleaned the floors, vacuumed a huge amount of sawdust and debris, and cleaned and organized the metal tool shelves by the sink in the back. Everyone helped a ton.

Also, Dave sorted the drill bits. ALL of the drill bits. That alone was impressive.