Makerspace cleaning/organizing

Mitchell Smith

Aug 9, 2017, 9:57:27 AM8/9/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
I am planning on spending some time at the space the next couple of weeks, working on 3D printing. While waiting for the prints to finish, I was thinking about volunteering some time to clean and organize. Are there any objections or concerns before I do so?

Is there a day set aside for deep cleaning/organization, if not would it be possible to set one. I would like to try and set some time for getting the space some volunteer time.

Bailey Steinfadt

Aug 9, 2017, 10:46:03 AM8/9/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Third Thursdays are space work days. But we'll take organization and cleaning any day!

Don't worry about the storage cubes or closet right now, Don is preparing to paint the closet. Other than that, clean away!

Thank you!!!

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 8:57 AM Mitchell Smith <blackwi...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am planning on spending some time at the space the next couple of weeks, working on 3D printing. While waiting for the prints to finish, I was thinking about volunteering some time to clean and organize. Are there any objections or concerns before I do so?

Is there a day set aside for deep cleaning/organization, if not would it be possible to set one. I would like to try and set some time for getting the space some volunteer time.

Tim-S

Aug 9, 2017, 6:23:37 PM8/9/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Really appreciate the help.

What Bailey said, but also: If you would like a hand, let me know when you are going to be down there and I will cheerfully come down and vacuum, mop floors, whatever needs done.