Omaha Mini Maker Faire 2015 Call for makers is still open

Dave Thacker

Jul 21, 2015, 12:23:07 PM7/21/15
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Area 515!

First, Thanks for the excellent tour and discussion during my visit last month.   You've got a great space and I enjoyed talking with your members.

The Omaha Mini Maker Faire Call for Makers is still open,  We'll be holding our event on Saturday, September 19th, at the Omaha Childrens Museum.   We'd love to see members of Area 515 at this years Faire.

For our second annual Faire, we're adding presentations in the OCM science lab, and an outdoor exhibit lab.  Lunch will be provided for exhibitors.    If you are interested, please register at omahamakerfaire.com.    If you have questions, please email us at in...@omahamakerfaire.com

Hope to see you at the Faire!

DT

--
Dave Thacker
SysAdmin, DBA, Postmaster, Maker, Odd Jobs