Proxy vote

Bailey Steinfadt

Jan 7, 2017, 8:54:25 PM1/7/17
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
If you can't be at tomorrow's meeting, please send me your votes.

We will be voting Meg Irvin in as a full member. We'll also take elections for treasurer. Meg is the only candidate as of now. She is a licensed CPA with non-profit experience.

Email me directly off-list. Thank you

Bailey

Util designs

Jan 7, 2017, 10:41:30 PM1/7/17
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Reminder - The member meeting is from 2-3 Sunday afternoon.

We need a quorum of members there so come on by and check out what will be doing over the next few months. I'm really excited.

Tom Pesek

Ian Walmsley

Jan 17, 2017, 11:45:38 AM1/17/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
How long has Meg been a member?

Bailey Steinfadt

Jan 17, 2017, 11:57:05 AM1/17/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Meg and I met up first back in early November. So.... around then?