Door not working.

Bailey Steinfadt

May 17, 2018, 9:55:54 PM5/17/18
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Due to aforementioned water problem... Our door can't get online and it's not working either. Board members have keys and can get in. Getting OUT is an entirely different problem. Will keep you updated.

Zeke Egherman

May 18, 2018, 1:41:45 PM5/18/18
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Anybody with a key able to let me in this afternoon (after 3)? If not, when is the earliest I could be let in?

P.S. Why cant the current list of active keys be offloaded to the door until the wifi gets back up?

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 8:55 PM, Bailey Steinfadt <runne...@gmail.com> wrote:
Due to aforementioned water problem... Our door can't get online and it's not working either. Board members have keys and can get in. Getting OUT is an entirely different problem. Will keep you updated.

Bailey Steinfadt

Zeke Egherman

May 18, 2018, 2:21:25 PM5/18/18
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Wierd

Tim-S

May 18, 2018, 3:01:52 PM5/18/18
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
I can buzz down after work (probably between 5 and 5:30). I can text you before I head down.

...unless someone with a key is available before then?

Zeke Egherman

May 18, 2018, 4:39:06 PM5/18/18
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
That works, ill be up at central academy until then so just let me know when youll be there!

Tim-S

Zeke Egherman

Sean OBryan

May 19, 2018, 12:18:57 AM5/19/18
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Door and internet still working. Teh lasers are off.
The water damage must have been a mess to walk into. Thank you Tim.

Zeke Egherman

May 20, 2018, 1:25:29 AM5/20/18
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Thanks again for keeping an eye on my raster job :)