Location, location, location

KA1DON

Nov 23, 2017, 6:21:43 AM11/23/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space

::NEW REPEATER ANNOUNCEMENT::

KA1DON - Hanson 900 is currently active with very limited coverage in the Hanson (MA) Center area. 927.150 MHz / 902.150 MHz Analog PL 67.0 in / out. Digital P25, NAC 250. Currently open to all licensed amateur radio operators for testing purposes. Reports welcome at email: d...@ka1don.com

If any person or entity, Municipal or Commercial, has a tower in the Hanson MA area with a currently unused position, appropriate antenna or an available unused coax feed and would be willing to host my repeater please contact me at: d...@ka1don.com :so we may discuss the possibility. Whatever system parts you may not have, I do and everything I operate is installed and operated consistent with “Best Practices".

I am an independent ham operator with sole authority over my systems so there are no officers or boards that you must negotiate with regarding decisions. You and I work directly.