Person with the Kossel delta with Duet-Wifi board and RobotDigg vertices last night.

Chris Johnson

Oct 18, 2016, 3:50:50 PM10/18/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
I did not get his name, and would like to pick his brain a bit more.  Let me know if anyone knows him.
For thse not in attendance, it was a NICE printer!  Very sanitary and far quieter than any I have seen.
He said he was working at Pioneer, but just switched to a new place.

I spent my time ogling it, and I should have taken a bunch of pictures. Doh!

Bailey Steinfadt

Oct 18, 2016, 3:54:44 PM10/18/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Kossel Black?