Vacuum Former

Chris Johnson

Sep 17, 2016, 2:51:56 PM9/17/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Well, we are one step closer to being able to build the vac. former for the space.  There is a nice GAST pump sitting here.

Digger

Tim-S

Sep 17, 2016, 4:46:04 PM9/17/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Do you have the parts list for the dust collector? Can we finish that first so we don't have so many in-progress space projects at once?

Signed,
The-One-With-All-The-Incomplete-Projects

Chris Johnson

Sep 17, 2016, 7:31:22 PM9/17/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
I'm not building this. Nabil wanted it for his project.  I just came through for him.

Dust collector list:
(6) 8' 2x4 (clean and straight.)
(3) 3/16 x 12" threaded rod  or (1) 36" for Thein separator
(6) 3/16 nuts
(6) 3/16 nylock nuts
(12) 3/16 fender washers
(1) 4" Male Y connector for DC hose.

I think I have plenty of counter top for the dust bag tops.  We can decide if we want peg board on it or not later.

Digger