Open house Tuesday

Tim-S

Jun 13, 2016, 9:54:54 AM6/13/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
So, we have a small metal lathe now.

Tuesday I plan to finish the garage fencing during open house. There's very little work left; with some help, I think it will only take an hour or two. We really need the secure area now so that we can start refurbishing the metal lathe and build a stand for it. If we have extra hands, we'll start organizing the area so there's room to work.

If you own (or were responsible for bringing in free) parts or materials in the garage, please be there to help. There's a lot of random stuff back there and I don't know for sure what we own, what can go in a scrap / materials pile, and what may belong to other tenants (we don't want to lock up someone else's stuff).