Do we need this?

Bailey Steinfadt

Aug 7, 2017, 10:45:20 PM8/7/17
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
And do we have a way to haul it? I mean, my truck could do it, but they say they care about safety or something.

David Champion

Aug 7, 2017, 10:54:59 PM8/7/17
to dsmhackerspace
Um... it's kinda big.

-dc

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 9:45 PM, Bailey Steinfadt <runne...@gmail.com> wrote:
And do we have a way to haul it? I mean, my truck could do it, but they say they care about safety or something.

Dan Hockey

Don Cady

Aug 8, 2017, 12:30:35 PM8/8/17
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
We currently do not have space for either.

Don

Chris Johnson

Aug 8, 2017, 1:15:22 PM8/8/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
We do not have a use for it. And it would be more work than scrap money thrown off.  I looked at it for something else, and still couldn't make it work out.

Bailey Steinfadt

Aug 8, 2017, 1:23:07 PM8/8/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
ok, thanks for gut checking my late night cough-syrup-induced craigslist cruising!