Fwd: Kubb set

Des Moines Maker Space

Aug 16, 2016, 8:52:58 AM8/16/16
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: David Champion <dcham...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 15, 2016, 22:52
Subject: Kubb set
To: Des Moines Maker Space <area5...@gmail.com>

Jo and I are planning to make a Kubb set, probably starting on it Thursday night. We may try to demonstrate it at the Maker Faire.

The game is described as "Viking Chess" or a cross between horeshoes and bowling. Or kind of like Bocce Ball.

While looking around for rules, we found that there is a group in Des Moines for it. Here's their site with a video on how to play:

-dc
--
Bailey Mader

David Champion

Aug 30, 2016, 11:04:49 PM8/30/16
to dsmhackerspace

Have the pieces cut just need to carve the king and maybe paint.

-dc

20160830_204701.jpg