التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Ray Scheufler

غير مقروءة،
13‏/09‏/2016، 12:15:31 م13‏/9‏/2016
إلى Des Moines Hackerspace
I want one.  I know that kickstarters are a gamble but I want one.  Waterjetting is such a cool way of cutting.  It is more expensive than the laser but it can work with so many more materials.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1294137530/the-first-desktop-waterjet-cutter

Ray Scheufler

Jeffrey Ollie

غير مقروءة،
13‏/09‏/2016، 1:03:02 م13‏/9‏/2016
إلى dsmhackerspace
I'm in for $20! :)

Jeff Ollie
The majestik møøse is one of the mäni interesting furry animals in Sweden.

Ray Scheufler

غير مقروءة،
13‏/09‏/2016، 2:05:55 م13‏/9‏/2016
إلى Des Moines Hackerspace
I am not collecting for this.  I just saw it posted.  Hopefully in a few years the technology will become cheaper and we can get a unit not on a sketchy preorder.

Ray Scheufler

Jeffrey Ollie

غير مقروءة،
13‏/09‏/2016، 2:12:00 م13‏/9‏/2016
إلى dsmhackerspace
Yeah, I was just trying to humorously express my interest in having a water jet.
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه
0 رسالة جديدة