Craftsman table saw location?

Chris Johnson

Jul 25, 2015, 1:48:00 PM7/25/15
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Does anyone know what happened to the Craftsman Table saw?  I think I can convert it into a nice router table since it has slots and a fence.

Jeffrey Ollie

Jul 25, 2015, 4:35:35 PM7/25/15
to dsmhackerspace

It's in the garage in the bed of the tuk.

On Jul 25, 2015 12:48 PM, "Chris Johnson" <digge...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to the Craftsman Table saw?  I think I can convert it into a nice router table since it has slots and a fence.

Chris Johnson

Jul 25, 2015, 5:42:47 PM7/25/15
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space, je...@ocjtech.us
Thanks, I didn't see it when we were remodeling.  I am going down in a bit to keep on cleaning and organizing the back.
Dig