Yet another leak

Nabil Hanke

Jun 22, 2015, 1:21:28 AM6/22/15
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Don and I are awaiting the arrival of the on-call handy man from Terrus regarding the latest leak in the back room. The phone number is posted on the wall inside the server rack closet just above the light switches.

It is raining outside and the leak doesn't have a sewage smell, but is brown. It's just inside the doorway to the rear room on the left side. Drips are currently just over open space.

Now you know.

Nabil Hanke

Jun 22, 2015, 10:51:40 AM6/22/15
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
As of 1am the maintenance man was unable to get to the space due to a tire blowout on Fleur that he was unable to fix. Don changed out the bucket for one larger.

As of 9:50 this morning, there is about 10gal accumulated with a steady drip.

I called Terrus and they are informing Joe, the engineer.

Thank you,
Nabíl

Util designs

Jun 22, 2015, 11:51:50 AM6/22/15
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Nabil.

Sent from my iPhone

David Champion

Jun 22, 2015, 11:55:27 AM6/22/15
to dsmhackerspace
I can swing by at lunch time and see what's up.

-dc

Nabil Hanke

Jun 22, 2015, 12:00:34 PM6/22/15
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dave.

Btw, they didn't provide any better contact number to call for updates. Last night they had mine, but I haven't heard anything since the flat tire.

Thank you,
Nabíl

David Champion

Jun 22, 2015, 1:49:57 PM6/22/15
to dsmhackerspace

Looks like they've been here. Dryer fans running and I don't see any dripping at this time.
-dc

Ray Scheufler

Jun 22, 2015, 4:23:20 PM6/22/15
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for taking a look.  Hopefully they have the leak resolved.

Ray Scheufler