Chris, will you take a look at the 10" 3 wheel bandsaw, please.

Jason Bentley

Jun 11, 2017, 9:32:52 AM6/11/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
On Saturday the blade on the 10" bandsaw got kinked during material removal. The blade has been replaced and appears to be tracking correctly at center wheel, but if you can take a look at it I would appreciate it. I sounds like it is running against the roller bearings constantly. It could also be the bearings on one of the wheels making a bit of noise. It's not any louder than previously.

Thanks,
Jason

Chris Johnson

Jun 11, 2017, 10:43:23 AM6/11/17