3D Printer Training

Jonathan Herman

Jun 24, 2017, 6:21:50 PM6/24/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space

Don Cady

Jun 24, 2017, 6:51:39 PM6/24/17
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Jon, Chris is down here right now. (He was sitting across from you when you were down here)
You can stop back by and schedule a time with him, or just wait and he or Ray will respond.

Don

Chris Johnson

Jonathan Herman

Jun 26, 2017, 2:24:24 PM6/26/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
I can come over today as early as 3:30 - what time would you be there?

Chris Johnson

Jun 26, 2017, 4:47:29 PM6/26/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Sorry, I should have been clearer.  I will be there Tuesday night, in the wood shop.  Wed, Thurs, nights or Saturday day should work, unless work creeps in.  Evenings, I can't get there before 6pm

Jonathan Herman

Jun 26, 2017, 4:54:14 PM6/26/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
alright!