Did somebody take/move the arduino micros?

Zeke Egherman

Apr 26, 2017, 11:35:20 PM4/26/17
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, I was just down at the space planning to pick up an arduino micro, but I couldn't find them In the drawers. Did somebody move them? If so, where are they?
Thanks!
-Zeke

Bailey Steinfadt

Apr 26, 2017, 11:43:37 PM4/26/17
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Maybe someone used them just like you were going to.... such is the hack rack.

Zeke Egherman

Bailey Steinfadt

Zeke Egherman