AC at the space?

Jeffrey Ollie

Jul 17, 2015, 5:01:05 PM7/17/15
to dsmhackerspace
Has Terrus given a reason that the AC hasn't been fixed?  Because it hasn't.  They dropped off a couple of fans yesterday but fans only bring things down to mildly intolerable from totally intolerable.

--
Jeff Ollie

David Champion

Jul 17, 2015, 5:06:15 PM7/17/15
to dsmhackerspace
Too bad there's no where we can mount the nice window AC unit we had from the old space.

-dc

Chris Johnson

Jul 17, 2015, 7:17:08 PM7/17/15
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
My guess is that if you call them and tell them that the space is not useable and you plan on reducing the rent payment for each day they don't live up to their responsibilities, the will probably get the drift.
Oh yeah, perhaps a big sheet in the front window with their lease shortfalls will help those who might look at the for sale sign understand why.  Totally accurate, Totally legal

Chris

Util designs

Jul 17, 2015, 7:23:17 PM7/17/15
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Just talked with Terrus. The compressor jag to be ordered, not the stock unit they thought, and we are looking at Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone

Nabil Hanke

Jul 17, 2015, 8:27:43 PM7/17/15
to Area515

Not to discount the eminent repair, but I was just there and it was better than almost tolerable. Granted, I don't have ac at home and worked all day with a welder then melted in ppe while painting.