Twisted Art Discount

Bailey Mader

Jun 7, 2016, 10:53:12 PM6/7/16
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Paid members receive $5 off the event registration if you'd like to attend the event.

ANYONE helping out, paid member or not, can receive a free ticket for helping at the event. We need people to set up, man the ticket counter, sell art, and bus tables. (We do not need people to serve beer, sorry if that was your dream.) We'll get you a glass of beer at the END of the event.

Either way, email me or Tom for said discounts!

Bailey

Tim-S

Jun 8, 2016, 6:30:50 PM6/8/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Also, please help us spread the word. We're hoping for 300 people to attend, so tell friends and co-workers who might be interested to come check it out.

Tim-S

Jun 14, 2016, 12:25:58 PM6/14/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
By the way, we're going to need to estimate how many people will be coming so we can tell Hurricane Grill how much food to prepare. If you can be there, please get your tickets purchased. Bailey can get you discount codes for the member discount.

And, as always, encourage your friends and co-workers to go as well!

Bailey Mader

Jun 14, 2016, 2:33:32 PM6/14/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
If you buy a ticket, even discounted, I promise not to make you do anything when you get to the event other than enjoy your beer.